2. INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
All information supplied on our Site has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to this site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form.
Professional advice is required for any particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical condition and for dosages of the pharmaceutical product supplied via this Site. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever. None of our Products are intended to treat any medical condition. You take full and total responsibility for what you do with this information, and any resulting outcomes from your actions.
The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health provider when starting any new medical treatment or health supplement, continuing with medical treatment or health supplement or with any questions you may have regarding yours or any other parties’ medical condition.
NOTHING CONTAINED ON OUR SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL and USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
USE OF ANY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD ALWAYS BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A HEALTHY ENERGY-CONTROLLED DIET AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
VITAMINS ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR GOOD NUTRITION OR A BALANCED DIET AND ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO, OR MORE BENEFICIAL THAN, DIETARY NUTRIENTS.
NORMAL HEALTH MAY NOT BE AFFECTED BY TAKING VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS.
3. SPECIFIC WARNINGS
Our bundles are designed so you can save whilst trying out the range. We do not recommend taking all Protemia Health products at once. Please check with your GP before starting any new vitamins to make sure they’re suitable for your personal health needs
Please consult with your GP prior to taking all vitamins, it is best to be directed by a healthcare professional. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase.
- If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish our Content or create derivative works from any part of our Site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of our Site, without our written permission.
All trademarks appearing on our Site belong to their respective owners.
Protemia Health reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of anything contained within the Site unless we have given express written permission. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties
By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the Site and associated social media platforms, including providing us with any comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose, and unconditionally waive all moral rights as defined by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
5. OUR LICENCE GRANT TO YOU
We make our Products available to you through our Site. When you browse or purchase our Products, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, revocable, limited licence to access and use our Site. This means you may not resell our Products anywhere else, share your licence to use our Services with anyone else, reverse engineer, decompile, modify or otherwise attempt to copy our Site.
6. USE OF OUR SITE: RESTRICTED USE
- You will not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Site in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- You will not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site;
- You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You will not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site;
- You will not stalk, harass, bully or harm another individual who uses our Site;
- You will not attempt to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that:
- is not your original work, or which may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- is, or could reasonably be expected to be, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- you know or suspect, or should reasonably know or suspect, to be false, misleading or deceptive;
- contains large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content; or
- contains financial, legal, medical or other professional advice.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not hold Protemia Health or its Related Entities responsible for your use of our Site;
- You will not violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Protemia Health or its Related Entities;
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Site;
- You will not hack, spam or phish us or other users;
- You will provide truthful and accurate content;
- You will not violate any law or regulation and you are responsible for such violations;
- You will not use our Site to post any false, misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, harassing, inflammatory, fraudulent content;
- You will not cause, or aid in, the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Site, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Site from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine; and
- You will not upload any content to our Site that includes any third party intellectual property unless you have permission from the owner to use it in the specific manner that you used it.
If you believe that a user has breached any of the above conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right to refuse service, block or suspend any user of our Site, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on our Site by any user, without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on our Site by any person other than us. We do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us.
7. LINKED WEBSITES / THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Site may contain links to Third Party Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Third Party Websites. Our links with Third Party Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those Third Party Websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those Third Party Websites (“Third Party Content”), unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
8. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
9. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE
We reserve the right to alter, update, or remove our Site at any time. We may conduct such modifications to our Site for security reasons, intellectual property or other legal reasons, or various other reasons at our discretion, and we are not required to explain such modifications. For example, we may provide updates to fix security flaws, or respond to legal demands. Please note that this is a non-binding illustration of how we might exercise our rights under this section, and nothing in this section obligates us to take measures to update the Site for security, legal or other purposes.
We do not guarantee that the Site will always be available, work, or be accessible at any particular time. Only users who are eligible to use our Site may do so. We reserve the right to terminate access for anyone.
10. DISCLAIMER FOR USE OF SITE
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL PROTEMIA HEALTH, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES OR ANY RELATED ENTITY, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR THE LIKE WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION NEITHER PROTEMIA HEALTH NOR ANY OF ITS RELATED ENTITIES MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
FURTHER, PROTEMIA HEALTH EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE FROM THIRD PARTIES. WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY, OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIRD-PARTY SITES, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE, OUR RELATED ENTITIES NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOOD WILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (i) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (v) NEGLIGENT OR WILFUL ACTS OF PROTEMIA HEALTH, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, RELATED ENTITIES AND REPRESENTATIVES OR (vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through this web site. Except for the purposes of any “consumer guarantees” as defined by the Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“Consumer Guarantees” “Consumer Act”), we hereby expressly disclaim all liability for our Site, service, Product defect or failures, claims that are due to your use of our Site or Products, Product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper Product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
By accessing our Site, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware transmitted by this website or by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in any way connected with our Site are hereby excluded. By accessing our Site, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damage, costs or expenses (including legal fees) whatsoever suffered by any person or entity arising out of or in any way connected with your access to our Site.
In the event of any problem with our Site or any content, you agree that your sole remedy is to cease using this our Site. In the event of any problem with the Products that you have purchased on or through our Site, you agree that your sole remedy is to seek a return and refund for such product or services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and Returns Policy.
For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability: Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
If you are a resident of a jurisdiction that requires a specific statement regarding release then the following applies: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” You hereby waive any provision in law, regulation, or code that has the same intent or effect as the aforementioned release. Your ability to use our site is contingent on your agreement with this and all other sections of this Agreement. In the event that we may not limit our liability in your jurisdiction, you agree our total liability to you is not more than AUD$100 or the total amount you spent while using our site, products, and service within the last six months, whichever is greater.
This disclaimer survives the termination of your use of our Site or Products and/or the termination of this Agreement
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Protemia Health Pty Ltd its Related Entities and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Protemia Health (ellinol) Site;
- your violation of any term of our Terms and Conditions;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that any of your content caused damage to a third party.
This defence and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of our Site. You also agree that you have a duty to defend us against such claims and we may require you to pay for an attorney(s) of our choice in such cases. You agree that this indemnity extends to requiring you to pay for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and disbursements. In the event of a claim such as one described in this paragraph, we may elect to settle with the party/parties making the claim and you shall be liable for the damages as though we had proceeded with a trial.
12. YOUR ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form (the “Registration Information”) and
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your registration and refuse any and all current and future use of the Site.
13. OUR RIGHTS
Protemia Health may elect to electronically monitor areas of the Site and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, our directors, employees, representatives, sponsors, third party providers or licensors. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content.
Protemia Health may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.
14. TERMINATION OF ACCESS
Access to our Site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer and the indemnity provided by you will nevertheless survive any such termination. If we terminate service, you must cease using our Site and pay to us all outstanding amounts owed. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability. You agree that we are not required to provide you with access to our Site and may terminate our Site at any time and for any reason.
15. FORCE MAJEURE
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, insurrection, riots, terrorism, crime, labour shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, failure of host servers or ISPs, or any other event beyond our control.
16. GOVERNING LAW
17. FORUM OF DISPUTE
You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement will be heard solely by a court of competent jurisdiction nearest to the state of New South Wales, Australia. If you bring a dispute in a manner other than in accordance with this section, you agree that we may move to have it dismissed, and that you will be responsible for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and disbursements in doing so.
You agree that the unsuccessful party in any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement will be responsible for the reimbursement of the successful party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs and disbursements.
In the event that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it.
If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation, Protemia Health shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force. This Agreement is deemed to be the entire Agreement between you and Protemia Health in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
20. NO ASSIGNMENT
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.